- Election Model Forecasts Democratic Landslide
- GOP Has Dug Itself a Big Hole on Immigration
- Trump Vows to Reverse Obama Mountain Renaming
- Perry Down to One Staffer in Iowa
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
Posted at 10:30 a.m. on Aug. 21, 2013
Q. I recently switched offices and still have a crush on a former colleague from my old office. I think he feels the same way, but we are both afraid of what people will think if we started dating. Will people assume we were dating while in the office? The Hill is so judgmental and gossipy, and the delegation I worked for knows us both. Do you think we can make the transition from former colleagues to a couple?
A. Yes I do. You’re both professionals, and you’re certainly not the first couple to come from the same Capitol Hill office. A few things to keep in mind: