- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Amazon Ships Funds To Members
Posted at 2 p.m. on March 8, 2013
Amazon Corporate LLC Separate Segregated Fund reported it gave out $20,500 in February to 14 members of Congress or their leadership PACs. Most recipients are on congressional committees that regulate commerce, cyber security and taxes. The PAC also gave to two new Senators, Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) $2,500 and Brian Schatz (D-HI) $1,000. Heitkamp’s PAC, Dakota Prairie PAC, just started receiving contributions in January, when it took in funds from the PACs of WPX Energy Inc., General Electric, Marathon Oil, American Crystal Sugar, and ActBlue. View Amazon’s PAC profile from 2011-2012. View Amazon’s most recent lobbying report.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.