- First Judge Confirmed Under New Filibuster Rules
- The Obamacare Dilemma for Republicans in 2016
- Primary Challenges Freeze GOP Leadership
- Snyder Holds Edge in Michigan
- Conversation with Doris Kearns Goodwin
Americans For Prosperity Makes Media Buy in North Carolina
Posted at 9:43 a.m. on Sept. 10
Americans For Prosperity, a 501(c)(4) organization established in 2004 by Charles and David Koch, made a $17,500 media purchase and an $8,500 media purchase in Raleigh, N.C., through their Encino, Calif., agent, Target Enterprises.
The WRAL-TV contract states, “Demographic: Women 35-64.”
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.