- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Americans For Prosperity Makes Media Buy in North Carolina
Posted at 9:43 a.m. on Sept. 10, 2013
Americans For Prosperity, a 501(c)(4) organization established in 2004 by Charles and David Koch, made a $17,500 media purchase and an $8,500 media purchase in Raleigh, N.C., through their Encino, Calif., agent, Target Enterprises.
The WRAL-TV contract states, “Demographic: Women 35-64.”