- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
Americans For Prosperity Spent $122 Million in 2012
Posted at 3:43 p.m. on Nov. 14, 2013
The national political organization of Charles and David Koch reported it spent $122 million during 2012, according to new documents disclosed in Colorado.
The spending of Americans For Prosperity, a 501c4 non-profit organization, increased dramatically from the $72 million the group spent in total for the previous eight years, according to a news release from the Center for Public Integrity.
Their 2012 spending included $33.5 million spent on political ads urging voters to vote against President Obama. Recently the organization has spent funds on advertisements pushing for repeal of Obamacare.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.