- Trump Embraces Roughness at Rallies
- Obama May Defy Congress on Guantanamo
- Introducing: Political Wire Memberships
- How to be the Crazy Uncle at Thanksgiving
- Trump Leads Nationally as Cruz Surges Into Second
Posted at 10:11 a.m. on April 10, 2013
The AT&T Inc. Federal PAC reported it increased its political contributions to members of the new 113th Congress. During March, the PAC gave out $259,500 to 134 federal candidates and committees, bringing its first quarter total to $622,700.
In the fourth quarter of 2012, it gave only $131,308 and appeared to be in a holding pattern. Now with the new Congress up and going and Congressional Standing Committee assignments completed, the PAC is giving at increased levels. In the 2011-2012 cycle, the PAC gave out $3.6 million, ranking it No. 2 among corporate PACs giving to candidates. See 2011-2012 PAC financial profile. See rankings of corporate PACs to candidates.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.