- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Bartlett Closes Campaign and PAC Accounts
Posted at 12:56 p.m. on March 22, 2013
Former Rep. Roscoe Bartlett (R-MD) has closed his PAC, Because All Responsible Taxpayers Like Every Truth Told PAC (Bartlett PAC), and his campaign committee. Bartlett gave $28,173 in left over funds to the Eden Valley Institute in Loveland, Colorado. “Eden Valley Institute is single-minded in its mission: to meet your physical, mental and spiritual needs.” It is a supporting ministry operated by the Seventh-day Adventist church.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.