- How to Handle a Broken Campaign Promise
- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
Bartlett Closes Campaign and PAC Accounts
Posted at 12:56 p.m. on March 22, 2013
Former Rep. Roscoe Bartlett (R-MD) has closed his PAC, Because All Responsible Taxpayers Like Every Truth Told PAC (Bartlett PAC), and his campaign committee. Bartlett gave $28,173 in left over funds to the Eden Valley Institute in Loveland, Colorado. “Eden Valley Institute is single-minded in its mission: to meet your physical, mental and spiritual needs.” It is a supporting ministry operated by the Seventh-day Adventist church.