- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
- Several Ohio Democrats Considering Senate Primary
- Democrats Set National Convention Date for 2016
- First Race Ratings for Gubernatorial Contests Revealed
- Democrats Could Face Primary Mess in Illinois Senate Race
Campaign Finance Reports Flowing In
Posted at 8:54 a.m. on April 8, 2013
Candidates, PACs, Super PACs, party and presidential committees are starting to file their first quarter campaign finance reports. The quarterly reports are due 4/15, with monthly filers due on 4/20. Electronic filings will go to the Federal Election Commission and Senate reports will be filed in paper form with the Secretary of the Senate (a small forest will be sacrificed). See FEC filing chart.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.