- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Congressman Invests Campaign Funds From Contributors
Posted at 6:06 p.m. on April 10, 2013
Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas), former chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, reported his campaign fund earned $75,637 from interest and investments during the first quarter of 2013. The committee has $946,793 in cash on hand. The first-quarter value of investments/sales included Prosperity Bank (+ $51,000); Home Depot (+$14,464); General Electric (+ $11,212); Fidelity Select Energy Services (+ $9,197); Lennar Corp. (+ $6,039); Fidelity Dividend Growth (- $4,946); and Fidelity Balanced (- $15,587).
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.