- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Corporate Funds Used to Lure Employee Contributions to PAC
Posted at 10:07 a.m. on June 11, 2013
Matching programs for a corporation to donate funds to an employee’s selected charity are becoming the latest enticement to lure employees to contribute to the company PAC.
Coca-Cola Company, Boeing and American Express have set up programs to match an employee contribution to the company PAC with an equal contribution to a charity of the employee’s choice. In 2012, Coca-Cola gave $217,000 to employee-selected charities to match the employee contributions to the company PAC.
View the article by the Center for Public Integrity.