- Obama Secures Votes Needed for Iran Deal
- Two Signs That Suggest Biden Isn’t Running
- Bush Attacks from Position of Weakness
- Wrigley Says Admission of Affair Won’t Derail Plans
- Clinton Sent at Least 6 Emails Now Deemed Classified
By Kent Cooper Posted at 4:29 p.m. on Aug. 6, 2013
Newark Mayor Cory Booker has reported a huge fundraising advantage over the other Democratic candidates in the Aug. 13 New Jersey U.S. Senate primary election. Roll Call’s Kyle Trygstad recaps the new financial reports.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.
Political MoneyLine is about following money in politics. It's a cash register for givers, receivers and those who want to watch the flow.
Kent Cooper has been uncovering and counting political money since 1972, when new disclosure laws took effect. He was assistant staff director for the Federal Election Commission's disclosure office for 22 years.
Tony Raymond was at the FEC for more than 20 years, analyzing reports and serving as the FEC's first webmaster.