- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Crossed Lines: Email Exposes Perils for Congressional Offices, Campaign Staff and Advocacy Groups
Posted at 3:30 p.m. on Aug. 8, 2013
A D.C.-area law firm has provided three easy lessons to learn from the recently leaked congressional email about a political campaign and collusion with a trade association for independent expenditures.
Former FEC General Counsel Larry Norton, Ron Jacobs and Janice Ryan of Venable LLP have posted good advice for congressional offices, campaign staff and organizations involved in political activity.
View earlier posting on “Hanabusa Aide Resigns After FEC Complaint on Email About PhRMA.”