- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
CTIA’s Steve Largent a Player on Sanford’s Team
Posted at 9:11 a.m. on May 8, 2013
There were not many D.C.-area players who were on Mark Sanford‘s team for the South Carolina special election, but former Seattle Seahawk receiver Steve Largent helped Sanford’s team win.
Largent was in Congress when Sanford served from 1995 to 2001. They were both participants in “C Street”, a Christian accountability ministry that works with members of Congress. It was based at a house on C Street Southeast near the Capitol. Largent is now president/CEO of CTIA-The Wireless Association. CTIA-The Wireless Association PAC (D.C.) gave $1,000. Largent’s wife, Terry, also gave $1,000.
Also contributing to Sanford were the following D.C.-area donors: