- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Democratic Super PAC Tops $1 Million for Hagan in North Carolina
Posted at 10:28 a.m. on Dec. 8, 2013
A Democratic super PAC has reported already spending more than one million dollars to support a Democratic Senator for her 2014 re-election.
The Senate Majority PAC, a Democratic-oriented super PAC, reported to the Federal Election Commission that it had spent $406,952 last week on independent expenditures supporting Sen. Kay Hagan, D-N.C.
The PAC reported paying Waterfront Strategies $351,500 for media buys; paying SKDKnickerbocker $52,952 for an estimate of production costs; and paying Bully Pulpit Interactive $2,500 for online advertising. The ad highlights Sen. Hagan’s efforts to protect Medicare and Social Security.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.