- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Democratic Super PAC Spends Against Sanford
Posted at 5:49 p.m. on April 18, 2013
The House Majority PAC, a Democratic-aligned super PAC, spent $142, 878 from April 16 to 17 on independent expenditures against Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) in the May 7 special general election. The super PAC, which spent $30 million on independent expenditures during the 2012 elections, paid $107,296 to Waterfront Strategies (D.C.) for television advertising. They also paid $16,438 to Ralston Lapp Media (D.C.) for media production costs and paid $19,144 to The Strategy Group (D.C.) for direct mail.