- Romney In Demand by GOP Candidates
- What Book Should Obama Read?
- Landrieu Claims Parents' Home as Her Voting Address
- Democrats See Benghazi Inquiry Stretching Into 2016
- Lawyers Present Closing Arguments in McDonnell Trial
DNC Pays for Air Force One Travel
Posted at 2:36 p.m. on April 18, 2013
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) reported paying $230,314 during March for political travel costs on Air Force One and helicopters, along with other services. The Democratic National Committee-Travel Offset Account made 74 payments in March for these services. The account reported receipts of $279,042 in March, including $194,572 from Obama for America and $76,505 from Obama Victory Fund 2012. During February, the Travel Offset Account paid $384,661 to the White House Airlift Operations.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.