- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
Donor who Gave Wendy Davis $1 Million, Gives Super PAC $1 Million
Posted at 3:23 p.m. on Jan. 31, 2014
A family care physician in Austin, Texas, who gave $1 million to the Gubernatorial campaign of Democrat Wendy Davis last year, has tossed in another $1 million to a Texas super PAC.
Battleground Texas, a Democratic-oriented super PAC, reported it received $1 million on 11/22 from Carolyn Oliver, a physician and attorney in Austin Texas. The PAC is seeking to make Texas competitive for Democrats.
Dr. Oliver is the author of Cautious Care: A Guide for Patients. Last year she gave $1 million to Sen. Wendy R. Davis for Governor Inc. Oliver is a regular donor in federal elections, as well as giving $50,000 in April 2012 to Majority PAC, a Democratic-oriented super PAC.
Use Political MoneyLine’s Donor Search to see her federal contributions.
The PAC also received $150,000 from Fred Eychaner (president and CEO of Newsweb Corp., IL), and $100,000 from AFSCME, among other contributions.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.