- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
Drug Companies Give Million-Dollar Boost to Lobbying (Corrected)
Posted at 11:52 a.m. on April 22, 2014
Five pharmaceutical companies have reported million-dollar increases in their spending on lobbying the federal government during the first quarter of 2014.
Pfizer Inc., Novartis, Johnson & Johnson Services, Bayer Corporation, and Merck & Company have each boosted their lobbying of the executive and legislative branches.
Here are the top pharmaceutical spenders in the first quarter of 2014:
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.