- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
- Several Ohio Democrats Considering Senate Primary
- Democrats Set National Convention Date for 2016
- First Race Ratings for Gubernatorial Contests Revealed
- Democrats Could Face Primary Mess in Illinois Senate Race
Drug Companies Give Million-Dollar Boost to Lobbying (Corrected)
Posted at 11:52 a.m. on April 22, 2014
Five pharmaceutical companies have reported million-dollar increases in their spending on lobbying the federal government during the first quarter of 2014.
Pfizer Inc., Novartis, Johnson & Johnson Services, Bayer Corporation, and Merck & Company have each boosted their lobbying of the executive and legislative branches.
Here are the top pharmaceutical spenders in the first quarter of 2014:
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.