- 10 Races to Watch in 2016: Pennsylvania Senate
- How Jeb Bush Affects the Florida Senate Race
- Veteran GOP Fundraiser Moves On After 37 Years
- Will Russ Feingold Be Haunted by Campaign Problems Past?
- McSally Win Gives Republicans Another House Seat (Updated)
Drug Companies Give Million-Dollar Boost to Lobbying (Corrected)
Posted at 11:52 a.m. on April 22
Five pharmaceutical companies have reported million-dollar increases in their spending on lobbying the federal government during the first quarter of 2014.
Pfizer Inc., Novartis, Johnson & Johnson Services, Bayer Corporation, and Merck & Company have each boosted their lobbying of the executive and legislative branches.
Here are the top pharmaceutical spenders in the first quarter of 2014:
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.