- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
DSCC Spends $700K in Massachusetts
Posted at 10:47 a.m. on June 10, 2013
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee reported spending $695,848 on media buys as independent expenditures opposing Republican Gabriel Gomez in the Massachusetts Senate special election on June 25.
The DSCC paid $680,953 on June 5 to Great American Media for media buys and paid Ralston Lapp Media $14,895 on June 5 for an estimate for media production.
The disclosure filing was made public by the Federal Election Commission this morning. Earlier partial disclosures of the spending was made public when some individual television stations filed reports with the Federal Communications Commission. See posting below.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.