- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Ethics Panel: Members Can’t Use Campaign Accounts To Soften Sequester Cuts
Posted at 12:26 p.m. on March 9, 2013
The House Ethics Committee reminded lawmakers Friday they’re forbidden to use campaign funds to pay staff salaries or other office expenses that are being cut as a result of the sequester. View Roll Call article. View committee memorandum.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.