- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Ethics Panel: Members Can’t Use Campaign Accounts To Soften Sequester Cuts
Posted at 12:26 p.m. on March 9, 2013
The House Ethics Committee reminded lawmakers Friday they’re forbidden to use campaign funds to pay staff salaries or other office expenses that are being cut as a result of the sequester. View Roll Call article. View committee memorandum.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.