- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
Exxon Mobil Corp. PAC Fuels Fundraising Events
Posted at 2:11 p.m. on April 9, 2013
Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson
Exxon Mobil Corporation PAC reported it gave out $98,000 to federal candidates and committees during March. The PAC gave $1,000 to $5,000 checks for 24 events on ten different days. The PAC raised funds from employees and executives with a payroll deduction plan, with $40,727 coming in on 3/31. The PAC raised $103,464 and spent $100,540 leaving $318,582 cash on hand as of 3/31. The PAC gave out $1,686,000 in 2011-2012 with 92% going to Republicans. See PAC financial profile for 2011-2012.
The Marriott International Inc. PAC reported raising $76,642 during March, including $5,000 from J. Willard Marriott Jr. (chairman, Marriott Int’l.) and $5,000 from his spouse, Donna Marriott. The PAC gave out $61,500 to federal candidates and committees. In 2011-2012 the PAC gave out $316,400, with an almost even amount going to Republicans and Democrats. See PAC financial profile for 2011-2012.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.