- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
FEC Fines Bachmann $8,000 for 2010 Campaign Finance Violations
Posted at 1:44 p.m. on May 31, 2013
Rep. Michele Bachmann’s (R-Minn.) campaign committee has signed a conciliation agreement with the Federal Election Commission calling for a $8,000 civil penalty for campaign finance violations in her 2010 Congressional campaign.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.