- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
FEC Fines Bachmann $8,000 for 2010 Campaign Finance Violations
Posted at 1:44 p.m. on May 31, 2013
Rep. Michele Bachmann’s (R-Minn.) campaign committee has signed a conciliation agreement with the Federal Election Commission calling for a $8,000 civil penalty for campaign finance violations in her 2010 Congressional campaign.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.