- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
FEC Fines Bachmann $8,000 for 2010 Campaign Finance Violations
Posted at 1:44 p.m. on May 31, 2013
Rep. Michele Bachmann’s (R-Minn.) campaign committee has signed a conciliation agreement with the Federal Election Commission calling for a $8,000 civil penalty for campaign finance violations in her 2010 Congressional campaign.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.