- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
FEC General Counsel Returns to Covington & Burling
Posted at 4:27 p.m. on June 5, 2013
Covington & Burling announced today that Tony Herman, the General Counsel of the Federal Election Commission, is returning to work at the firm. Herman was named the FEC General Counsel in September 2011.
View Covington & Burling release.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.