- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
FEC General Counsel Returns to Covington & Burling
Posted at 4:27 p.m. on June 5, 2013
Covington & Burling announced today that Tony Herman, the General Counsel of the Federal Election Commission, is returning to work at the firm. Herman was named the FEC General Counsel in September 2011.
View Covington & Burling release.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.