- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
Federal Election Commission Lists 2014 Election Dates
Posted at 6 p.m. on Nov. 1, 2013
The Federal Election Commission has posted the dates for the 2014 federal elections.
The Commission has listed the Congressional primary dates, primary runoff dates, the filing deadlines for primary ballot access, and the independent filing deadlines for the November 4th general election. The Commission has posted on its website charts with states in alphabetical order, and also in chronological order by the date of the primary.
The earliest deadlines for primary ballot access are on December 2, 2013 in Illinois, and in Texas on December 9, 2013. The first primary election is on March 4, 2014 in Texas. The last primary elections are on September 9th in Delaware, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. The primary election dates for Massachusetts and New York have not been announced.
The data is as of 10/31, and is subject to change. The Commission obtains the data from each state.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.