- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Former Congressman Starts Super PAC
Posted at 7:40 a.m. on June 25, 2013
A former Congressman has planted a seed and started a super PAC in the central valley of California.
Pombo served in Congress from 1992 to 2006 and was chairman of the House Natural Resources Committee from 2003 to 2006. His committee handled legislation about natural resources, Indian lands and Indian gaming. He was also on the House Agriculture Committee.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.