- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Former Rep. Dreier Gives $720K to His Family Foundation
Posted at 1:03 p.m. on April 30, 2013
The campaign committee of former Rep. David Dreier, R-Calif., reported today that it had given $720,481 to the Dreier Family Foundation Fund, a private foundation. The Dreier For Congress committee gave the foundation $700,000 on April 26 and $20,481 on April 29, and terminated. At the end of 2010, the foundation reported assets of $236,599.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.