- Freshman Class Filled With Losers
- Democrats Look for Comebacks From Members Ousted in 2010
- Kelly Ward Will Stay on as DCCC Executive Director
- Congressman to Consider John McCain Primary Challenge
- Josh Holmes, the Mastermind of Team Mitch
By Tony Raymond Posted at 6:43 p.m. on May 23, 2013
Political MoneyLine is about following money in politics. It's a cash register for givers, receivers and those who want to watch the flow.
Kent Cooper has been uncovering and counting political money since 1972, when new disclosure laws took effect. He was assistant staff director for the Federal Election Commission's disclosure office for 22 years.
Tony Raymond was at the FEC for more than 20 years, analyzing reports and serving as the FEC's first webmaster.