- Cruz Raises Twice as Much as Rubio
- The GOP Is in a Revolution
- Inside the Great Recession
- Another Sign Points to Biden Running
- Was Ben Carson Really Held at Gunpoint?
By Kent Cooper Posted at 9:49 a.m. on March 22, 2013
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.
Political MoneyLine is about following money in politics. It's a cash register for givers, receivers and those who want to watch the flow.
Kent Cooper has been uncovering and counting political money since 1972, when new disclosure laws took effect. He was assistant staff director for the Federal Election Commission's disclosure office for 22 years.
Tony Raymond was at the FEC for more than 20 years, analyzing reports and serving as the FEC's first webmaster.