- Veteran GOP Fundraiser Moves On After 37 Years
- Will Russ Feingold Be Haunted by Campaign Problems Past?
- McSally Win Gives Republicans Another House Seat (Updated)
- N.H. Democrats Prep Kelly Ayotte Challenge
- 14 Congressional Republicans Jeb Bush Helped Last Cycle
Guilty Plea in Contributions Scheme for 2012 House Race
Posted at 7:59 a.m. on March 21, 2013
Daniel Monteiro of Wolcott, CT, pleaded guilty yesterday to one count of conspiracy to make false statements to the FEC. Monteiro gave $2,500 and the co-conspirators (who have pleaded guilty) recruited others to give $17,500 in contributions to a federal campaign and then were reimbursed. FEC records show Monteiro gave to the campaign of Christopher Donovan (D-CT). See Dept. of Justice release.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.