- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
House Ethics to Formally Investigate Andrews, Young
Posted at 1:17 p.m. on March 19, 2013
The House Ethics Committee on Tuesday announced that it has formed investigative subcommittees to probe whether Reps. Robert E. Andrews, D-N.J., and Don Young, R-Alaska, violated rules by allegedly misusing campaign funds and making false statements. See Roll Call article. Andrews money profile. Young money profile.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.