- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Humana Terminates Greenberg Traurig as Their Lobbying Firm
Posted at 8:07 p.m. on April 18, 2013
Greenberg Traurig LLP has filed a lobbying report early this evening indicating that it has been terminated as a lobbying firm for its client, Humana, a publicly traded managed health care company, effective April 18. The report indicated that it had been paid less than $5,000 for the period April 1 through April 18. The lobbyists for this period were Mark Hayes, Nancy Taylor, Eleanor Kolton and Danielle White.