- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Humana Terminates Greenberg Traurig as Their Lobbying Firm
Posted at 8:07 p.m. on April 18, 2013
Greenberg Traurig LLP has filed a lobbying report early this evening indicating that it has been terminated as a lobbying firm for its client, Humana, a publicly traded managed health care company, effective April 18. The report indicated that it had been paid less than $5,000 for the period April 1 through April 18. The lobbyists for this period were Mark Hayes, Nancy Taylor, Eleanor Kolton and Danielle White.