- Clinton Finds Her Running Mate
- Carson Says Cruz’s Tactics Were ‘Despicable’
- Clinton’s Wall Street Talks Were ‘Gushy’
- GOP Insiders Still Don’t See Trump Winning
- Why Are South Carolina Politics So Nasty?
Posted at 8:07 p.m. on April 18, 2013
Greenberg Traurig LLP has filed a lobbying report early this evening indicating that it has been terminated as a lobbying firm for its client, Humana, a publicly traded managed health care company, effective April 18. The report indicated that it had been paid less than $5,000 for the period April 1 through April 18. The lobbyists for this period were Mark Hayes, Nancy Taylor, Eleanor Kolton and Danielle White.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.