- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Humana Terminates Greenberg Traurig as Their Lobbying Firm
Posted at 8:07 p.m. on April 18, 2013
Greenberg Traurig LLP has filed a lobbying report early this evening indicating that it has been terminated as a lobbying firm for its client, Humana, a publicly traded managed health care company, effective April 18. The report indicated that it had been paid less than $5,000 for the period April 1 through April 18. The lobbyists for this period were Mark Hayes, Nancy Taylor, Eleanor Kolton and Danielle White.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.