- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Internet-Related Companies Stay Logged In to Congress, Facebook Adds Capacity
Posted at 5:17 p.m. on April 22
Internet-related companies continued to keep their connections with Congress and the executive branch by lobbying during the first three months of the year.
Facebook Inc. was the exception in the field, by increasing their quarterly spending on lobbying by $1.3 million.
Here are some of the top online, computer, software, and technology companies that reported large expenditures for lobbying in the first quarter of the year.