- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Internet-Related Companies Stay Logged In to Congress, Facebook Adds Capacity
Posted at 5:17 p.m. on April 22
Internet-related companies continued to keep their connections with Congress and the executive branch by lobbying during the first three months of the year.
Facebook Inc. was the exception in the field, by increasing their quarterly spending on lobbying by $1.3 million.
Here are some of the top online, computer, software, and technology companies that reported large expenditures for lobbying in the first quarter of the year.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.