- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Internet-Related Firms Lobby Congress
Posted at 9:47 a.m. on July 24, 2013
More and more interest groups are using the Internet and technology to lobby Congress and the executive branch, and that includes Internet-related companies.
Here is a quick look at the reported second-quarter lobbying expenditures of a wide range of Internet-related companies.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.