- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
It’s Earnings Season for Tracking Money in Politics, and the Winners Are
Posted at 3:24 p.m. on April 18, 2013
It’s a big reporting season right now, not just for corporate earnings, but also for disclosure of political contributions. The Daily Ticker on Yahoo-Finance interviewed Political MoneyLine’s Kent Cooper on recent financial and lobby reports. View interview.