- How to Handle a Broken Campaign Promise
- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
Journal Highlights Issues of Lobbying and Campaign Finance
Posted at 11:23 a.m. on March 26
Under the Influence? Probably, if you are involved with lobbying and campaign finance. A new election law journal highlights the current issues.
The March edition of The Election Law Journal: Rules, Politics and Policy, published by Mary Ann Liebert Inc., provides eleven articles and perspectives on lobbying and campaign finance issues. They are available online for free for a short time.