- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
Keep an Eye on the 2013 Proxy Season
Posted at 11:48 a.m. on March 23, 2013
“The Politics of Corporate Campaign Disclosure: Keep an Eye on the 2013 Proxy Season,” is the title of a new Business Ethics magazine article byRobert Ludke, Senior Vice President and U.S. Head of Sustainability and Integrated Reporting at Hill+Knowlton Strategies. Ludke discusses the effectiveness of the expected April SEC Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on disclosing political spending with corporate funds.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.