- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Keep an Eye on the 2013 Proxy Season
Posted at 11:48 a.m. on March 23, 2013
“The Politics of Corporate Campaign Disclosure: Keep an Eye on the 2013 Proxy Season,” is the title of a new Business Ethics magazine article byRobert Ludke, Senior Vice President and U.S. Head of Sustainability and Integrated Reporting at Hill+Knowlton Strategies. Ludke discusses the effectiveness of the expected April SEC Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on disclosing political spending with corporate funds.