- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Keep an Eye on the 2013 Proxy Season
Posted at 11:48 a.m. on March 23, 2013
“The Politics of Corporate Campaign Disclosure: Keep an Eye on the 2013 Proxy Season,” is the title of a new Business Ethics magazine article byRobert Ludke, Senior Vice President and U.S. Head of Sustainability and Integrated Reporting at Hill+Knowlton Strategies. Ludke discusses the effectiveness of the expected April SEC Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on disclosing political spending with corporate funds.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.