- Landrieu Claims Parents' Home as Her Voting Address
- Lawyers Present Closing Arguments in McDonnell Trial
- O'Malley Offers Staff to South Carolina Democrats
- White House Now Insists Obama Has a Strategy for ISIS
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
Lame-Duck FEC Invites Scofflaws
Posted at 10:36 a.m. on April 6, 2013
Growing backlog of work, protracted stalemates, failure to enforce rules is taking a toll. Already short one officer, the Federal Election Commission will soon have a dubious distinction: As of April 30, all five of its remaining commissioners will be serving expired terms. See Roll Call article.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.