- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
Large 2012 Political Contributions Still Being Disclosed
Posted at 12:03 p.m. on April 10, 2013
GOProud Inc. is a Section 527 organization that yesterday filed several reports disclosing 2012 activity. The organization had earlier reported $245,000 in other contributions from Paul Singer in 2011. This recent disclosure raises Singer’s 2011-2012 cycle contributions to over $5 million. The $5,184,862 includes $1,715,316 to American Unity PAC, a Republican-oriented Super PAC; $1,250,000 to the Republican Governors Assn.; and $1,000,000 to Restore Our Future, a Republican-oriented super PAC; among others.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.