- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
LCV Victory Funds Spends $160K for Markey
Posted at 3:28 p.m. on April 3, 2013
The League of Conservation Voters Victory Fund reported paying $160,000 on 4/1 to Terra Strategies (IA) as an independent expenditure for field canvassing consulting supporting Rep. Ed Markey in his U.S. Senate Special Primary election.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.