- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
League of Conservation Voters Spends $300,000 for Markey
Posted at 3 p.m. on March 11, 2013
The League of Conservation Voters Inc. (LCV) reported today it paid $299,740 from 3/7 to 3/9 for independent expenditures to set up a field campaign supporting Rep. Edward Markey (D-MA) in the Massachusetts special election for Senate. LCV paid $280,589 to Terra Strategies LLC (IA) for field campaign consulting; $12,513 to Crounse Group (VA) for literature and T-shirts; $4,983 to Newegg.com for computers; and $1,655 to Belnick Inc. (GA) for office supplies. So far this year LCV has made $328,426 in independent expenditures supporting Markey. The LCV announced it would spend $650,000 in the effort before the April 30 primary.