- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Major League Baseball Gives $100K to Politicians
Posted at 1:05 p.m. on April 10, 2013
The PAC of Major League Baseball made its largest play ever when it gave $100,500 in March to members of the Congress. This is the biggest monthly amount they have ever given.
In the fourth quarter of 2012, the Office of Major League Baseball paid $60,000 to Baker & Hostetler LLP to lobby on stadium security issues, military advertising, immigration issues, performance-enhancing substance issues, and mental health programs for veterans.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.