- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
- For Hoyer and McCarthy, the Floor Dance is Getting Tense
- Joe Sestak Kicks Off Rematch With Pat Toomey
- Democrats Have Early Favorite House Pickup Opportunity
- Top Democratic Campaign Staffers Chart 2016 Paths
Members Investment Transactions
Posted at 3 p.m. on March 13, 2013
Rep. Alan Grayson (D–FL) reported he sold $250,001 to $500,000 in China Mobile Options on 1/17. He sold another $250,0001 to $500,000 of Chile Mobile Options on 1/18. Rep. Dennis Heck (D-WA) reported he sold $100,001 to $250,000 in Real Networks on 1/18. Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-NJ) reported he bought $50,001 to $100,000 of Apple Inc. on 1/15. He sold $50,001 to $100,000 in Cisco Systems Inc. on 1/15. Rep. Scott Peters (D-CA) reported his spouse sold $1,000,001 to $5 million in Astronics Corp. common on 1/31. Rep. Jared Polis (D-CO) reported he purchased $1,000,001 to $5 million in Mountain Property II LLC on 1/25. He also purchased $250,001 to $500,000 of Jove Equity Fund I LP/AIP Japan Fund V LP on 1/11.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.