- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
National Republicans Register New Joint Fundraising Committee
Posted at 1:31 p.m. on April 11, 2014
A week after the U.S. Supreme Court stuck down overall aggregate limits on campaign contributions, the three national Republican campaign committees have formed a new joint fundraising committee.
The Republican Victory Fund was registered as a joint fundraising committee with the Federal Election Committee on April 9th by treasurer Keith Davis of the Huckaby Davis Lisker political accounting firm. The filing was made public on Friday.
The joint fundraising committee participants are the Republican National Committee, the National Republican Senatorial Committee, and the National Republican Congressional Committee.
View earlier posting, “Supreme Court Strikes Down Aggregate Contribution Limit.”
View earlier posting, “Supreme Court Decision Puts Members of Congress at Risk.”
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.