- Could a Four-Second Mistake Cost a Candidate Thousands of Dollars?
- How to Approve That Political Message (Video)
- Asian Republicans Announce 2014 Endorsements
- Top New Jersey House Race a Dead Heat in Democratic Poll
- Hagan Attacks Tillis on Education — Again
New FEC Guide for Political Party Committees Released
Posted at 12:07 p.m. on Nov. 19, 2013
The Federal Election Commission has released a new guide to campaign finance regulations for political party committees.
The campaign guide explains, in plain language, the complex regulations governing the financing of campaign for federal office and serves as a compliance manual for national, state and local party committees. Among other things, the Campaign guide shows readers how to fill out FEC reports and illustrates how the law applies to practical situations.
Printed copies may be order from the FEC at 800-424-9530 or via email at email@example.com