- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
New GOP Primary Challenger Gave to Rodney Davis Last Year
Posted at 12:22 p.m. on June 4, 2013
Former Miss America Erika Harold has announced she will run in the GOP primary against freshman Rep. Rodney Davis, R-Ill., the candidate to whom she contributed last year.
Erika Harold’s only reported federal contribution in excess of $200 was her $500 contribution to Davis for Congress on Oct. 5, 2012. At the time she was an attorney with Burke Warren MacKay and Serritella of Chicago. She was selected Miss America 2003. The News-Gazette reported she was moving back to Champaign-Urbana, Ill. Last week she registered to vote in Champaign County.
Her website has posted a video of her announcement.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.